Xiamen Hygartech Manufacturing Co., Ltd was founded in 1994, it has been specialized in manufacturing and globally exporting Metal Water Wand, Aluminum Spray Lance, Metal Water Spray Nozzle, Dinga Gun, Brass Easy Connect Quick Couplings, Fittings, Hose Holder, Hose Cart, and etc. for garden, commercial, industrial and irrigation use. We accept OEM orders and aim to offer our customers with high quality merchandise at possible low price!
Product quality is our lifeline. We have a professional team that dedicates themselves to the product quality control work. Every article piece is to be inspected individually. We strive to help our customers gain great business success.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: It depends on the product. In regards to our conventional goods, there's no specific MOQ requirement. Please contact us for more information.
Q: Are OEM and customization services available?
A: Yes, they are. Please contact us for more information.
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of Metal Water Wand, Aluminum Spray Lance, Metal Water Spray Nozzle, Brass Easy Connect Quick Coupling, Fitting, Hose Holder, Hose Cart and etc.
Q: Where does the company/factory locate?
A: Our headoffice locates in Xiamen. And we have two factories, one is in Xiamen while the other is in Taizhou.
Q: Can I have samples?
A: Sure, we would like to send you samples. Please understand that delivery cost will be borne by buyers.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: We accept payment by T/T or L/C. If payment is by T/T, we charge 30% deposit, the remaining 70% is to be paid off in 15 days after goods are shipped.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Since we do not have most of the products in stock. The shipment will be in 40-45 days.